Join us for a full day of sailing (8 hrs) on this boat tour that includes a mini-tour of the St. Michaels harbor before cruising along the Miles River and discovering its hidden coves enjoying the views and wildlife of Chesapeake Bay.
Special 4th of July Fireworks Cruise
Sail Selina the Ultimate St Michaels 4th of July Fireworks Boat Tour
Come watch 4th of July fireworks with us! Enjoy gorgeous views of the spectacular St Michaels, MD fireworks reflecting over the Miles River. Includes an open bar of beer wine champagne. Limited to just 6 passengers. Saturday July 2, 2022 8 PM to 10 PM, $150 per person plus tax and gratuity.
Saturday July 1, 2023 8 PM to 10 PM
What to Expect:
We start out by enjoying a mini harbor tour, then put up sails and watch the sunset. As darkness falls enjoy an unobstructed view of the spectacular St Michaels 4th of July fireworks reflecting over the Miles River from our beautifully restored 1926 yacht the Selina II.
Sip on bubbly or your choice of thirst quenching Maryland hand crafted beers, or a lovely glass of red or white wine.
Feel pampered as we limit our guests to just 6 passengers for a lovely intimate upscale experience.
Immaculate Sailboat: Our beautifully kept sailing boat offers a luxurious and comfortable sailing experience. Guests have consistently praised the impeccable condition of the sailboat, making it the perfect setting for a memorable trip on the water.
Friendly and Experienced Crew: Our knowledgeable and engaging crew will enhance your sailing experience by providing valuable insights about the area and sailing. Guests have raved about the crew’s friendliness and expertise, making them feel welcome and comfortable throughout the trip.
Tranquil Sailing Trip: Take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life with our peaceful and serene sailing experience. Guests have consistently praised the calming and rejuvenating experience of being on the water, creating the perfect escape from the stresses of everyday life.
- Swag: Our ships store includes custom Selina II embroidered polo shirts, baseball caps, zip hoodies and can coozies. You can pre-order at checkout or let our crew know you are interested in shopping for a souvenir.
- Comfortable Seating: Sturdy Double Settees on either side of the ship’s wheel offer seating on cushions for 2 big people. Or sit in our vintage captains chairs with cloth seats located on the cockpit sole for seats that offer back support. All seating offers good visibility from the cockpit area where you will be sitting. Occasionally guests ask to go forward and sit on the hard cabin top. You are welcome to do so if you have good balance, are sure footed, and can hold a hand rail.
- Safety: Sail Selina II is exceptionally clean and well-maintained, with all modern safety features (life jackets, VHF etc) tastefully concealed to honor her historic legacy. Foul weather gear is available in the event of unexpected bad weather.
- Cancellation 72 hrs: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hrs before departure. Please email cancellations to [email protected]
- Weather: We want to ensure your safety and comfort, hence the captain may decide to cancel due to bad weather, and this decision is made 15 minutes prior to departure. Rest assured there is no charge if the sail gets cancelled. We’re often asked whether we sail in rainy weather. We do sail even if it’s lightly misting, but not in heavy rain as we want you to have the best experience possible. Its no fun sitting on the pouring rain! We cancel if the fireworks get cancelled.
- Toilet: Yes, we have a very clean marine head onboard for your convenience; however, it is limited and located down four steps. To ensure your maximum comfort during your journey, we recommend you make use of the shore-side facilities inside the Harbour Inn before embarking